2015-03-14

Veronka's Next Step for Aimation

My next step would be to continue with the storyline created. I will remove the particles because that didn't tie well and it was too many different things happening. I will focus on the object absorbing and deforming the environment. The object will be in scale similar to those objects it effects. Instead of the rectilinear shapes, I will create looser forms that mimic the form of the original animated object. I envision the animation to be once again a long procession. I am uncertain if I will have the main object deform along with the adjacent background at the same time. I am afraid that it might be distracting. I will attempt both scenarios and see what works better. I also desire for those background objects to be architectural and not blobby. I will present a few iterations to you in order to see what is most successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment